Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Info

I know there is SO much information out there on how to save money. Everyday there is a new deal. I can't post every single one. I will try my darndest though, to bring to everyone the ones that I find to be the most important and the most helpful. I will also give examples of how I am saving money, to make it easier for those just starting out. Because I don't have a lot of time to sit down and make elaborate plans for trips to the store, or make a trip just for one small item with a toddler in tow.
So here are some examples on how I try to make thrifty life a little easier.
  1. Build a coupon binder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3byETfcMXc
  2. Never go to the store hungry
  3. make a list and stick to it
  4. make a meal plan for the week, and stick to it (We need to do this more)
  5. do a quick search of the web before you go out to see if there are any promos or coupons out that you may be able to use.
  6. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE!!!!!!!

I hope these ideas help keep those wallets fuller. Keep checking back for more money saving tips!!

-Jenny

P.S- next post will be my CVS trip where I will spend $0 and get back $14 in ExtraCare Bucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment