Saturday, August 1, 2009

A change in direction

Today I had an epiphany. I live in a small town, and I have a hard time finding all the great deals posted by the bigger city thrifty blogs. I do what I can and still end up finding some great freebies and deals here in town. So I hav decided to change directions of this blog, and make it geared towards my area! I have run into some ladies in my town that would like to know how I get the deals that I do, so I am doing this for them. So here is a list of the stores that will be my main focus: CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Ingles, Kroger, Food City, Food Lion, Big Lots, and Walmart. If there are any other main store you would like to see, just let me know!!! I will also be doing reviews on local restraunts, stores, consignment stores, and products. So check back!

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment